Service Your Members!
AMPAC Online Web Modules Added to Your Web Site for Member and Pre-Member Input
AMPAC Online WEB Modules have been developed to provide service and support to members and potential members and to give association staff more time to complete the many projects demanding their time.
These WEB modules act as “plug-ins” that interact directly with your AMPAC central database, making it possible for an association to offer its members and potential members the opportunity to self-manage various aspects of desired activities. These activities include such functions as membership renewals, profile updates, new member processing, event registrations, speaker management, sponsorships or call for papers.
The following is list of WEB modules available from Morant:
- Core Modules for Membership:
- Create Account, View & Update Profile
- Allows the creation of new accounts for both trade- and professional-type organizations.
- Allows for the collection of business profiles and personnel lists for trade organizations and personal profiles for professional organizations.
- Allows members and potential members to easily pay for their membership online through secure dues payment forms and generate payment confirmations.
- Dues Renewal and Account History review
- Allows members to easily pay for their membership online through secure dues payment forms and generate payment confirmations.
- Allows renewing member to take advantage of any promotional coupon discount campaigns during the renewal process.
- Allows members to review and update their stored profile information.
- Provides data on the status of membership for tracking and reporting on renewals.
- Membership Business/Personnel Profile
- Allows review and update of member profiles.
- Allows members to specify the products and services they each provide.
- Assists in maintaining a log of changes made by the member to review the history of changes and provides the function of allowing the member to rollback to previous criteria, if required.
- Membership Directory, Leadership Directory
Provides online access to member listing. The Search function allows for pulling specific listings by city, state, region, as well as several other options. All of the listings are displayed in real time - which means they are always current. The System will block member‘s information based on the option-out profile that each has indicated in their profile. A Member (complete or partial data) will be excluded from the Directory Listing based on the profile information the member has selected.
- Provide functionality to created simple or complex search criteria.
- Option to contact each selected member for follow-up through email. This will not display the member?s email information if not selected.
- Membership Products and Services Directory
Provide online access to Directory or Buyers' Guide.ÿ The Search function allows for pulling specific listings by product, services, city or state. All of the listings are displayed in real time - which means they are always current.
- Provide functionality to created simple or complex search criteria.
- Find members based on services and products that the association tracks.
- Option to contact each selected member for follow-up through email. This will not display the member‘s email information if not selected.
- Core Modules for Events, Conferences, WEBINARS
- Event Registration
Online meeting registration, whether small meetings with a single registration fee and event or multiple fees based on member status and numerous events.
- Allows individuals to register for any active event, from WEBINAR-type event(s) to Annual Conferences.
- Registration forms are dynamically created based on the type of active event(s) and category of registration that a person selects to register.
- Option to buy additional session tickets at each event (if made available by the association).
- Option to register large groups at one time.
- Each registrant will have option to share the event on any social network.
- Each registrant will have option to invite their colleagues or friends to the event.
- Option to register to the event and make payment online at a later time.
- Event Survey
Provide an online survey to each event and collect feedback about the event setup and/or data that your sponsors can benefit.
- Allows for setup of a unique survey to each event.
- Allows definition of a number of different survey questions.
- The question types are generally self explanatory and provide a wide range of response options, including free-format text and multiple choices.
- Allows administrator to activate or deactivate the entire survey for the event at any time, as required.
- Allows administrator to activate or deactivate each question within the survey at any time. as required.
- Event Sponsorship
Provide an online functionality for potential sponsors to review an event and the sponsorship programs that are available at each event.
- Allows setup of sponsorships for events, specific sessions or breaks.
- Allows sponsor to select one or more from the list of sponsorships.
- Allows sponsor to easily pay for their sponsorship online thru secure payment forms.
- Allows for a listing of sponsors based on category of their sponsorship.
- Speaker Management
Provide an online functionality to allow each speaker to manage profile, and their requirements by event and session.
- Allows speaker to review and update speaker profile.
- Allows speaker to review session schedule based on each event.
- Allows speaker to review and update the room setup including the media requirements for each session.
- Event Calendar
Provide an online functionality to display an overall calendar for the events.
- Allows detail display of event calendar for the selected event.
- For a selected event, displays a calendar with the event days that contain one or more sessions highlighted.
- Display of events by date, room, type of event, speaker(s) or moderator(s).
- Filter and display event detail by date, room, type of event(s), speaker(s) or moderator(s)
- Call for Papers
Provide an online facility to collect information from individuals who are requesting to present a paper at the selected event.
- Unlimited group of presenters.
- Unlimited number of presenters to a group.
- Unlimited space to collect information about each presenter, biographical and past presentation history.
- Control, review and define a status for each presentation group.
- Monitor, update and maintain data through the Administrator Module.
- Pre-event Session Suggestions
Provide an online facility to collect information from people who are suggesting session topics and speakers for any of the upcoming events.
- Allows for members to select among a list of active events.
- Allows for the suggestion of topic for the session, content and discussion points.
- Allows for the suggestion by one for more speakers for each suggested session.
- Allows the collection of member votes on the already suggestion sessions.
- 1:1 Meeting Scheduling Tools
Provide an online facility to scheduling 1:1 between the exhibitors and attendees at an event.
- Allows for definition of time schedule at each event.
- Allows for each exhibitor to setup his/her schedule based on the time allocation allowed and attendees' available time to schedule.
- Allows for the attendees to review their schedule online.
- Allows for the exhibitors to review their schedule online.
- Application System for Event participation and registration with Administrator module
Complete online application and registration system with administrator module that contains review and approval options.
- Allows for invitees to submit applications for event participation.
- Allows for administrator of the event to review the applications. Approve or reject each application by event.
- Allows for approved, guests and exhibitors to register to the event.
- Complete reporting capabilities on invites and registered.
- 1:1 Meeting scheduling system for participants and exhibitors