Spend less time managing important contributions and complying with FEC requirements …
Receiving contributions is critical to sustaining the work of your association and it’s equally important to ensure contributions are directed to the right source. Additionally, as your political contributions increase you will likely need to spend more time tracking the sources, disbursements and ensuring FEC compliance. If you don’t, expensive and costly audits could bring your organizations to a halt.
Spend less time tracking and reporting political contributions by integrating AMPAC’s Political Action Committee (PAC) module into your overall association management solution.
AMPAC's PAC software features include:
- Contributor Management - Restricted Based on FEC Guidelines
- Contribution Management - Tracking and Reporting Based on FEC Guidelines
- Disbursement Management
- Disbursement Tracking Based on Recipient FEC Guidelines
- Allows 24-7 views of contribution details.
- Reduces administrative burden of tracking and reporting contributions.
- Integrates with AMPAC’s Membership module.
- Records each contribution separately and saves the details on each contribution (monthly or annual plans).
- Manages and saves disbursements individually, creates a unique record for each recipient and records payment details for them.
- Offers tracking and reporting options including the Schedule A and B reports required by the Federal Election Commission.
- Ensures FEC guidelines are followed by restricting donations and disbursements.