This system consists of two different modules; the first Web module offers two types of registration, one for Associate Members, Suppliers, Sponsors or Advertisers who are interested to showcase their Products and Services for the Members of the Association. This Registration module will allow for Registration fee to be collected from the Suppliers online.
The Second Registration site offers a registration form that is designed for Members or Buyers who are interested to meet with the Suppliers. In this form the AMPAC System will allow for certain questions to be asked from the Member or Buyers who are registering. This profile information will be collected for the purpose of matching the Suppliers with the Members.
The Second Module of the Appointment System is an online Scheduler that will allow the Suppliers to Login and based on the profile of attending Members, setup and agree to an Appointment. The Key Features are:
- Special Online Registrations for Associate Members, Suppliers, Sponsors or Advertisers
- Special Online Registration for Members or Buyers with specific Profile Questions section
- Online Appointment System for managing the meeting time between Suppliers and Members
- Link to Central Database for online login and registration and link to Event Management for setting up a specific event
- Offers Special Reports and Presentation templates
The AMPAC10 Appointment System collects the registrations from Associate Member, Suppliers, Sponsors or Advertisers then offers the information about the registered members or buyers for matching and setting up of appointments.
BENEFITS TO PRESENTERS
- Online availability of information whenever they need it
- Easy method to process application and registration information, profiles, bio data, past history of participations
FEATURES FOR YOU
- Real-time information on applicants, activities and history
- Less manual work managing each event
- Integration with AMPAC event module in maintaining applicant information.